Are you struggling with a charge entitled “500 Chastain Center Blvd Charge on Credit Card”? Is it an authorized charge? Why does it keep appearing on my account statements?
Are you also trying to know all of the answers to these questions? Well, if yes, you are at the right spot.
What is 500 Chastain Center blvd?
500 Chastain Center Blvd is a location which is located in Georgia state. In this location, there is a property which is vacant for the offices.
This property is currently available for lease at 500 Chastain Center Blvd. Perhaps this property has no offices yet.
Reason Behind the Appearance of “500 Chastain Center blvd charge on credit card”.
This charge is a term that may show on your bank statement about credit card transactions. The 500 Chastain Center Blvd charge on credit card doesn’t seem to be an authorized charge.
It is a special indication that you might have been scammed or the fraudulent has all the necessary information related to your card and is trying to make minimum transactions so that they can check if the card is in the service or not.
Despite this, if you don’t see this as a relevant charge, you can suspect it to be a scam
How to get rid of these types of charges?
Here’s what you can do:
- Contact the company that charged you. Request them to remove the charge.
- If the company that charged you is unwilling to remove the charge, you can call the merchant from which your credit card is linked and tell them to cancel the charge.
- To do this, you will need to provide valid proof to the company, which can be any receipt or document from the association.
- Keep a watchful check on your bank and credit card statements for any further unauthorized transactions while you monitor your accounts.
- Enable two-factor authentication for your bank accounts as well as a credit card to keep yourself safe from any such scams.
Is 500 Chastain Center Blvd Charge Legit?
As per our resources, 500 Chastain Center Blvd is a genuine location in Georgia that gives properties on lease. Though, the charge has not yet seemed to be authorized.
How can I contact 500 Chastain Center Blvd customer care?
You can reach out to the association by calling 877-607-9999.
Thus, you have gained enough knowledge to suspect the charge.
Through some of our resources, we all know that it is an authorized company, though several risk factors refer to scammers.
It is important to be alert when it comes to making purchases through your credit card.
However, many users saw this charge and suspected it to be a scam. To avoid such situations, always keep a weekly or monthly check on your credit card statements.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.