Activision ban appeal is the first thing that comes to your mind when you notice your account has been banned all of a sudden. However, you are allowed to raise your issue and request for revoking the ban. Do you know know the process involved? I will help you by providing a step-by-step guide in this article. Stay around to know in detail.
Activision is a gaming platform where you are allowed to play games like Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Warzone and many others. There are certain established rules within which you have to play the games. Violation of rules can lead to a ban or suspension of your account.
If you believe that making an appeal can help you revoke the ban. Here is how you can make Activision Ban Appeal.
Why is My Activision Account Banned?
In order to maintain a fair gameplay environment, Activision has taken certain precautions. If any player violates these policies, the account can be banned for such violations. Here are some of the reasons that can potentially lead to an Activision account being banned.
- Using unauthorized Software for cheating.
- Downloading the game from unauthorized sources.
- Taking the wrong benefits of the glitches and bugs of the game.
- Using unsupported devices to manipulate gameplay.
- Offensive behavior with the teammates and opponents.
- Trying to evade the security.
How to Submit Activision Ban Appeal & Get Unbanned?
If you are sure that you are not involved in any misconduct and have not violated the rules of the games. You are allowed to submit an Activision ban appeal to get unbanned. Here is how to submit the ban appeal.
- 1. Go to the Activision ban appeal page.
- Log in with your Activision account.
- Select the game for which you wish to submit the appeal.
- Select the platform on which you are banned.
- Click on Security & Enforcement in the Topic section.
- In the Issues section, Choose what happened to your account.
- Click Appeal a ban.
- Click continue.
- Tap agree and continue.
- Copy and Paste the Activision Ban Appeal from the below box and Submit.
Remember: If you have violated the rule, there are 100% chance, there the ban will not be unbanned. So it is advised not to cheat in the game. Now, the way out is to create a fresh account and start playing the game.
Tips to Remember
- Be respectful and professional in writing your appeal letter.
- Be honest, and provide a comprehensive account of the incident. Don’t shy away from expressing your perspective.
- Since the appeal is a request, so no matter what refrain from blaming Activision.
- Patience is the key, wait, till your appeal is reviewed by the concerned team. It will take time, so wait.
- Don’t appeal without being prepared. Gather all the critical information to make a case of it.
- You can convince them by adopting empathy, honesty, and a well-structured approach.
Getting your game banned can be exasperating and irritating. There are certain rules and regulations that you have to adhere to while playing the game. However, Activision can ban you for the reasons explained in the article. But, then you can appeal for revoking the ban by filing the Activision ban appeal as explained. You can refer to this article for the step-by-step guide.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.