There are times when you need to purchase a particular item at that very moment but do not have enough bucks to complete your payment. Afterpay understands this issue well and provides financial services where people can purchase the item they want and pay for it later at selected intervals. Many people are using their buy now pay later services and getting many benefits.
But before you plan on using Afterpay, you should be aware of the payment options that work well with Afterpay when you use the service. If you are wondering if Afterpay takes Apple Pay, then good for you, it does. Afterpay accepts Apple Pay, and you can make your payments easily. To know about other options that Afterpay accepts, you must read the post till the end.
Does Afterpay Take Apple Pay?
If you wish to use Afterpay to receive buy now pay later services and are wondering if your Apple Pay will work with it, no worries, it’s possible. Afterpay does accept Apple Pay to complete the payments. If you are already using Apple Pay, you can also benefit from Afterpay services with it. We will also discuss what other payment options are compatible with Afterpay so that you know all the choices.
How Do I Pay With Afterpay?
Afterpay lets you pay for your purchases in four equal installments at selected intervals. You can use Afterpay services at various stores that accept it and also while shopping online for selected platforms.
Pay With Afterpay Online
1. Open the Afterpay app on your mobile device or online and explore their network of partner retailers to complete an online purchase with Afterpay.
2. Tap on the desired retailer when you see it to begin shopping online.
3. While you are checking out after completing your shopping, choose Afterpay as your method of payment. If you do not have an account on Afterpay already then you can complete the procedure first.
Pay With Afterpay In Retail Stores
1. If you want to use Afterpay at retail stores, you will first be required to download the Afterpay app on your phone and then register for the service.
2. To create an Afterpay virtual card, hit the “Card” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. You may use your phone to make the purchase in-store by adding the card to your Apple Pay wallet or Google Pay.
Payment Options Accepted By Afterpay
We have already informed you that Afterpay accepts Apple Pay to complete your payments. However, you should always be aware of all other options you have for using Afterpay. At the time, Afterpay accepts Visa credit, debit cards, and Mastercard issued in the United States. All foreign cards, credit or debit, and also prepaid cards are not allowed to be used with Afterpay.
What Cards Does Afterpay Accept?
Afterpay accepts credit cards and debit cards that are issued in the United States without any problem. The cards accepted by Afterpay are Mastercard, American Express, and Visa. No foreign-issued cards will work with Afterpay.
How Do I Add Afterpay To Apple Pay Wallet?
To add Afterpay to your Apple Wallet, you will have first to launch the Apple Wallet app on your iOS device and then hit the “+” sign. You can now open your Money app and then navigate to the ‘“Profile”. Now go to “Manage card” and then select “Add to Apple Wallet”. Follow the steps as prompted and you are done.
Also, read Does Belk Take Apple Pay? Find Out here!
Afterpay is a beneficial payment option where you can pay for your desired items in installments. Here, we have discussed all the options that work with Afterpay and you must go through the details before you use Afterpay to make your payments.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.