Chime is a credible banking app that offers convenient ways of managing your finances. The question is, does Chime show pending deposits? This is the question, I shall be dealing with in this article, Let us dive in to find the answer.
Chime as a company is a financial company headquartered in San Francisco, having partnered with many regional banks to provide certain free mobile banking services. Owing to its services and features, Chime is one of the most widely used banking platforms.
Are you looking for the answer to the question, Does Chime show pending deposits? I have an answer. Stay connected to know.
Does Chime Show Pending Deposits?
Yes, you can view your pending deposits on Chime through specific features. There are two methods to check the deposits.
1. You can check the monthly Chime statement.
2. Contact Chime’s customer service.
1. Use the App’s Pending Payments Feature To View Deposits
You can view the information about your pending transactions on the main screen of the Chime app. Here is how you can check the status of your pending payments.
1. On the home screen of your phone, Sign in to the Chime app.
2. Click on the account balance, to see the pending transactions.
3. Choose “Pending” underneath the indicated amount.
4. Alternatively, a colored bar at the top of your phone’s screen, also indicates translation status. Notes, the color of the amount, each color connotes a different status.
- Green indicates that the transaction was completed and received.
- Black signifies that the money was paid and debited.
- Grey denotes that the transaction is still pending.
5. As you are done with the transaction, the main dashboard will show a green reflection.
2. Contact Chime’s Customer Care Service to Know the Pending Deposits
All the transactions made to external accounts for purchase are reflected in the app within two business days. In case, it takes longer than the said time, it is recommended to contact Chime’s customer service hotline (1-844-244-6363) or send them an email.
Note: Keep the details of the transaction ready when you try to reach out to the Customer care service.
Having said that, Chime is not as extensive as other banking apps. However, it is good enough for the day-to-day transaction. It is one such app that you can rely on for paying bills and depositing paychecks. If you are stuck on the question, does Chime show pending deposits? I have at length addressed this question. You can refer to this article to know the answer in detail.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.