HomeGoods is a famous Furniture retail company that provides customers with home decoration accessories and more. With HomeGoods, you can find the items that can make your home more fashionable. Customers can easily shop for furniture, rugs, bed and bath, and more.
If you too wish to decorate your place well and are planning to shop for the desired items at HomeGoods then you might be wondering if they will take Apple Pay for your payments. HomeGoods accepts Apple Pay as a mode of payment for customers. Stay till the very end of the post to learn more about the payment options accepted by HomeGoods.
Does Home Goods Take Apple Pay?
Yes, HomeGoods does accept Apple Pay as a payment option from its customers. If you are a regular Apple Pay user and use the payment mode to make all your payments then you will be glad to find out that you can also use this payment method at HomeGoods.
For that, all you need to do is select Apple Pay as your payment mode while checking out after making all your purchases and then make your payments using your Apple Phone or Apple watch. Keep the device near the reader after selecting your card and then pay in quick and easy ways.
Payment Methods Accepted By HomeGoods
We just informed you that you will be able to use Apple Pay as your payment option while paying for your purchased items at HomeGoods. However, there can be situations when you urgently need to make your payments and Apple Pay doesn’t work. In that case, you will have to rely on other payment options.
The Payment options accepted by HomeGoods include debit and credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and also Discover. Gift Cards and credit cards gift cards are also accepted for payments at HomeGoods. Customers can also pay using PayPal and Apple Pay.
How To Make Payments At HomeGoods Using Apple Pay?
There are different ways to make your payments at HomeGoods and you can do so using your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Pay Using iPhone
1. If your iPhone unlocks with a Face ID then double-click the side button and if your iPhone has Touch ID then double-click the Home button.
2. You can now select your default card or select a new card to make your payments.
3. Keep the top of your iPhone close to the contactless reader until it’s Done.
4. When your payment is completed, a checkmark will appear on the screen display.
Pay Using Apple Watch
1. To initiate the payment, you will be required to double-click the side button of your watch.
2. As you pay, your default card will be opened automatically. You can choose to make your payment using that card or a new card.
3. Now, you will have to hold the display of your Apple Watch close to the contactless reader there.
4. You will immediately feel a gentle tap and will also hear a beep. This will indicate the completion of your payment.
Also, read Does Braum’s Take Apple Pay In 2023?
How Can I Contact HomeGoods Customer Service?
If you have questions related to your HomeGoods orders or their services then you can dial their help number 1 (833) 888-0776 and speak to a representative regarding your queries. You can also visit the HomeGoods Contact Us page and get access to other contact options.
HomeGoods have a range of options to try for making your place even more beautiful and appreciative. You can shop at the HomeGoods stores for your required items or just purchase the items online from the website. Go through the payment details that we discussed above and complete the payments.
Mysha is from a business background and holds a related degree. She is an industry geek and loves to keep a check on every fluctuation happening in the modern tech and business industry.