One of the most essential jobs we do as an adult is buying stuff we require around the house, whether that’s groceries, housewares, or devices. And what better place where you can find to buy all these items than Kroger?
While the shopping process is as easy as a cup of tea, it is the payment process that has everyone confused, even me. While I was paying for my groceries last time at Kroger’s online store, I was looking for PayPal to make my payment, and while this is embarrassing to admit, it took me a minute to find the PayPal option.
If you are stuck in the same dilemma as me, and looking on the internet whether Kroger accepts PayPal, and if it does, how are you supposed to make the payment, then you are at the right place.
In the article below, I have explained whether Kroger accepts PayPal payments, and what are the different processes you can follow to make the payment and get out of the store/Exit the App as soon as possible.
Does Kroger Accept PayPal?
Yes, Kroger does accept PayPal payments, along with that you can also use American Express, Visa, MasterCard Credit cards, PIN-based debit cards, Pre-printed Checks, Visa and MasterCard gift cards, Kroger gift cards, Kroger payment cards, Kroger Service cards to make payment at Kroger.
You can use the amount deposited in your PayPal funds to pay for any product you have bought at the store.
When you purchase at Kroger, they give you different payment options you can use. You can use a debit card, your credit card, a mobile app, etc. In that list, you will also find PayPal included.
How To Use PayPal On Kroger Online?
Like many famous department stores, Kroger also sells its products online. All you have to do is order the items you require, and they’ll be delivered to your doorsteps.
To use Paypal to pay for your purchase on Kroger online, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official Kroger website.
- Shop for your preferred items by selecting and adding any item to the cart.
- Click on Check out and select either pick up or delivery.
- Now head to the payment section and click on Credit Card.
- Enter the information of your PayPal Key.
- Funda will be deducted from your PayPal wallet.
How To Use PayPal In Kroger Store?
The PayPal app also allows you to scan any QR to make payment. So if you’re at the Kroger store, and want to use PayPlay to make your payment, all you have to do is open the scanner on your PayPal app, scan the available QR, and you are good to go. I have explained the process in detail below:
- Install the PayPal app on your mobile, and log in with your PayPal account.
- Once you are logged in, and the home page is displayed on your mobile screen, add your bank account to PayPal.
- Next, select the business to whom you want to make the payment. For instance, in this case, you will select Kroger.
- Click on the scan option of your PayPal app.
- Scan the barcode of Kroger when asked to enter a payment method.
- Select the amount to pay and click on Continue.
- The money will be deducted from your PayPal account.
With that, we have reached the end of the article. PayPal offers one of the most secure, fast, and easy ways to pay for any retailer or establishment, including Kroger.
Kroger provides you with PayPal as a payment option whether you are shopping online, or physically picking up the items at the store. You can also use your PayPal credits at Kroger to pay for your purchases.
There are several benefits of using PayPal at Kroger as well, you can earn Offers, Vouchers, Get Cashback, Card Rewards, Digital coupons, etc. Additionally, PayPal doesn’t charge you extra for sending money.
Still, if you have any queries or thoughts on the article, feel free to share them with us in the comment section below.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.