If you are a Sports or athletic enthusiast then you must have also adopted that style. Lids is a popular American Retail company that provides customers with sports hats, jerseys, sports apparel, gear, and more. Lids have stores around the world and people can also purchase their favorites online from their official website. There is a huge range of merchandise options to choose from and you can get what you desire.
So before you purchase your favorite merch from Lids, it’s better to first find out if your most used payment option will be accepted here. There are several queries all over where people wish to know if Lids take Apple Pay and we would like to inform you that they surely do. Lids accept Apple Pay from its customers and you can easily use this payment method for paying for your purchased items.
Does Lids Take Apple Pay?
If Apple Pay is your go-to payment mode and is the common method that you use to pay then we are happy to inform you that you will be able to use this method at Lids for your payments. Lids do take Apple Pay for making purchase payments. For that, you will first have to select the items you want and when you are about to checkout, choose Apple Pay as your mode of payment.
Payment Options Accepted By Lids
We just informed you that Lids take Apple Pay from customers to pay for their purchases. But that doesn’t mean you should be fully dependent on this payment option. There can be cases when you are unable to pay using Apple Pay so to prevent any kind of problem during those situations, it would be beneficial for you to learn about all the payment options that are easily accepted by Lids.
The various payment methods that can be used at Lids are Debit/ Credit cards like Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Union Pay. They also accept Apple Pay, PayPal, and Zip for their purchase payments.
How To Pay Using Apple Pay At Lids?
It is easy to make your payments using Apple Pay at Lids. The payments can be completed using your iPhone or Apple Watch.
Pay with iPhone
1. You can make your payments via Apple Pay using your iPhone and for that, you must first make sure that your Apple Wallet has enough money.
2. While checking out at the store after your purchases, choose Apple Pay as your payment option.
3. Now unlock and open your Apple Wallet to initiate payments. You can either select your default card to make your payments or select a new card to pay.
4. You will now be required to keep the top of your phone close to the contactless reader until it’s done and a checkmark is seen on the display.
This will complete your payment via Apple Pay using your iPhone.
Pay with Apple Watch
1. To make payments using your Apple Watch, you will first have to click the side button twice.
2. This will immediately open your default card. If you want to choose another card, scroll down to the other card.
3. Now keep the display of the Apple Watch close to the contactless reader and you should hold it until you get to hear a beep and feel a gentle tap.
This will make your payments using Apple Watch.
Does Lids Accept Zip Payment?
Yes, Customers can pay for their purchases at Lids using the Zip payment option. Zip is a buy now pay later option which you can select for your payment and you can immediately purchase the item at once and then pay for the item in about four installments.
Lids have numerous apparel, hats, merchandise, and other athletic and sports items for sports lovers. There is a range of options to choose from and prior to your shopping, you should go through the payment method details that we discussed earlier to learn about all the payment options that can be used at Lids. Use any of the desired payment options and enjoy your shopping.
Mysha is from a business background and holds a related degree. She is an industry geek and loves to keep a check on every fluctuation happening in the modern tech and business industry.