Have you ever wondered about these unauthorized charges? Are you struggling with “The DWIC of Tampa Bay charge on the credit card? Don’t worry we got you covered.
This charge can show its appearance only if you made any transaction with the association using your credit card.
If you want to know in detail what this charge means and why it appears on your bank statements. Read the article below.
If you don’t know let’s first understand-
What does DWIC of Tampa Bay stand for?
DWIC of Tampa Bay is a charge that appears on your statements when you make any purchase by the association.
DWIC of Tampa Bay, as a platform, provides medications and surgical equipment to licensed practitioners.
The association originated in 2008 and operates its business from the state of West Virginia.
If you notice your statement entitled “DWIC of Tampa Bay”, it typically implies one of the following:
- Either you have been charged for any of their provided products that you might have purchased before.
- Or, there is a chance that someone has knowledge of your credit card and is using it to make small transactions just to check if the card is working or not.
You can reach out to the association through the address mentioned below:
26812 US Highway 19 N Clearwater, FL, 33761-3405 United States
Reason behind The Appearance of this charge on your statements.
The major reason behind the appearance of the charge could be any purchase from the association.
In any case, if you don’t remember visiting any medical store to purchase medicine or any surgical equipment, you can suspect it to be a fraud statement on your credit card.
In such a situation, all you can do is not panic and try contacting your bank authorities to find out about the charge.
Sometimes, it can be a severe issue that the title of the charge appears on your bank statements. In that case, you need to immediately contact your merchant.
How to prevent yourself from these unauthorized charges on credit cards?
If you are worried about how to avoid the charge. Here’s what you can do.
- Try to recall if you made any purchases from the website. If not, contact the company’s customer care for further information.
- If still you are unfamiliar with the charge, then consider the statement to be a scam.
- To avoid such situations you need to keep your personal details grounded.
- Since you didn’t make any purchases with the association. Contact your merchant and let them know it’s a scam. They will help you by providing the knowledge and misunderstandings you have regarding the charge,
- Request your merchant to block your card in no time if it appears to be a scam.
- To avoid such unauthorized charges on your bank statements you can try keeping a strong password for the access of your credit cards to keep the security high.
- Also, you need to monitor your bank statements once in a while so that you are well aware of any such charge on your credit cards which is creating misunderstandings.
How can I contact their customer support?
You can reach out to the association through their website.
How much do they charge?
The total sum isn’t mentioned anywhere but many users have claimed that they have been charged low as the associations keep their renewal charges low so that it won’t affect your future financial records.
Thus, you have gained enough knowledge to suspect the charge.
Through some of our resources, we all know that it is an authorized company, though several risk factors refer to scammers.
It is important to be alert when it comes to making purchases through your credit card.
However, many users saw this charge and suspected it to be a scam. To avoid such situations, always keep a weekly or monthly check on your credit card statements.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.