Many people have just discovered the ‘Luxtonicware’ charge on their credit cards. Are you likewise exhausted with seeing these unwelcome charges?
However, it has been the subject of multiple complaints. But don’t worry, we’ll explain everything you need to know about Luxtonicware Charge and how to protect yourself from these mysterious charges.
Simply read the article below for further information and tips on how to handle it and protect yourself against these scams and false charges.
What Is Luxtonicare?
An online tea retailer company, Luxtonicwear can be found registered at 2769 L B McLeod Rd Apt A, Orlando, FL 32805, USA.
Luxtonicwear is famous for selling a wide variety of teas, including green teas, white teas, Yerba mate, oolong tea, black tea, natural tea, and so on.
The specialty of this company is that they keep 10% of the profit reserved for cancer survivors, a reason to buy tea online for many customers.
The company was known to be started by a patient dealing with cancer.
Luxtonicwear intends to inspire people in the United States to improve their health and wellness.
Reason For The Appearance Of Luxtonicware Charge On Credit Card?
The primary reason for the appearance of this charge on our credit card is only if you have purchased tea from a Luxtonicware online company.
Also might any of your family members purchase and make the payment online?
Ask your friends and family also.
How To Fix It?
It can be an unauthorized charge if you have not purchased anything from the company. The following are the ways to fix it.
- Firstly you can directly call the supplier of the charge on the number (855)707-9374. It is the company’s official customer support number where one can call you to seek information and refund the charge.
- You can also contact your credit card supplier to immediately block your credit card transactions and report the charge so that charges will get reverted.
- Keep an eye on your credit card transactions carefully so that if you see any suspicious charge you can immediately report it so that further charges are not deducted.
- Also, make online payments only on the official pages or websites.
- Also, one free advice that everyone can follow is to set strong passwords and pins and adhere to proper security measures.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Luxtonicware Charge Legitimate?
Yes, It is a legitimate company with proper proof on online platforms.
Is it operated online only?
yes, It operates online mainly but has a registered store as well.
How much profit does it donate to cancer patients?
The specialty of this company is that they donate 10% of their profit to cancer patients.
Thus we hope to provide you with the gist about the company and why this type of charge appears on your bank statements.
However, the company has received positive and good feedback from its target audience and has also been praised for the quality and taste of its teas.
If you have a love for tea then you should search about types of teas available on their online platforms and pick them up accordingly.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.