Have you ever managed your finances with the PFM Verify and now you’re being charged by the company? If yes, then this article will help you to know the reason behind the charges that appeared on your bank statements.
PFM Verify is also known as Personal Financial Management Verify. This company works as a financial tool that provides its users with insights into their financial reports and also improves their saving and investing habits.
If you have been charged by this platform then you might have accidentally signed up for their subscription or there is also a possibility that it could be a fraudulent charge. What to do in that case? Let’s find out!
What is PFM Verify?
PFM (Personal Financial Management) Verify is a financial tool that provides its user with insights into their financial report and information about their financial profile and investments.
This platform helps people to manage and improve their spending and investing habits. PFM Verify scans and monitors the day-to-day happenings of the accounts so that people are always aware of their financial status.
Moreover, you get knowledge of your liquidity ratio, saving ratio, investments, and trends, and also you can track your Net worth.
What is the Reason Behind the Appearance of PFM Verify Charge on Your Credit Cards?
As we read, PFM Verify offers the tools that help in maintaining your financial stability.
The charge can show its appearance if you ever made a purchase from the platform regarding their provided services which include monitoring day to day-to-day activities of your account, and improving your saving and spending habits.
It can also happen if you have accidentally subscribed to their subscription plans which you don’t remember now.
Apart from this, there is also a possibility that someone has set up an account by filling in your details that you don’t know.
If any of the situation has never happened to you then you can suspect it to be a scam.
Below are some similar titles that can appear on your bank statements:
- Pfm Vfy 88865550203
- Pfm Bill 30 co.
- Pfm Vfy US Charge on Credit Card
- Www PFM Verify 1 com
How to avoid these types of charges on your bank accounts?
You need to be careful when it comes to your financial security. If you wish to avoid these irrelevant charges on your bank account then read on.
- Whenever you make a purchase using your credit cards make sure that the site is relevant and authorized. Making transactions with unauthorized sites can lead to getting your credit cards hacked by scammers.
- Also, you need to monitor your statements every month so that you can fix such issues sooner.
- Always keep a strong password that gives access to your account. You can set the passwords including letters, digits, and symbols which makes it hard for the hackers to chase your account.
- If you suspect any fraudulent charge on your back statements then you need to call your bank authorities and request them to temporarily block the usage of your account.
- Also, to know what this charge is and why it has appeared on your bank statement then you must contact the company from which you have been charged.
Also, read What Is 702 SW 8th ST Charge On Credit Card?
How can I contact PFM Verify?
Below are the contact details of PFM Verify:
Contact Number- 1-888-655-0203
Email ID- Hello@pfmverfify.com
How much does PFM verify the charge?
The specific sum of the charge is not mentioned but as per the reviews on Reddit, PFM Verify charges you a fee of around $29 to $39.
Is it a legitimate charge?
As we read in the article PFM Verify is an authorized company. As we have the proper contact info of the company now it can be considered as a legitimate charge.
Thus, this article has given you enough knowledge to suspect the charge.
Apart from this, you need to be careful when it comes to your financial security. Hackers generally use these authorized titles to show up on the bank statements so it get hard for you to chase them.
To avoid these types of charges on your credit card make sure to read the full article.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.