Many of you have recently seen additional fees charged on your bank bills, such as ‘starapps charge’.
Some may be puzzled about whether the charge is authorized or accidentally charged. Questions are raised about its legitimacy as such much information about its particular cause can’t be recognised.
However, from our sources, we will make you understand what it is and ways to get secure as well as a way to fix it.
The thing you need to do to know about the charge is to read the article below.
What exactly is Starapp Charge On Credit/Debit Card?
A Rockstar Entrepreneur led Starapps, which is a venture builder. The main goal of this company is to transform game-changing ideas into breakthrough companies.
They build their own companies by taking groundbreaking ideas with proper leadership.
To run in the dynamic business environment they help to transform the industries by finding attention-seeking concepts from nearby companies and also recruiting talented executives.
How to determine whether the Starapps Charge is legitimate or not?
The legitimacy can be checked by finding their physical and thorough virtual proof.
One can visit the official Starapps website starapps.com or any social media platforms to find their details and the contact number.
If you receive any message related to a starapp charge from unknown numbers or addresses then be cautious as it can be a fraud.
The thing to keep in mind is to verify the source before providing any of your personal information or making a payment.
Also, read What Is WF/CA Credit Card Charge?
How to fix it?
There are some ways to fix and protect yourself from these types of charges. The following are the steps:
- Try contacting the company of the service provided directly by visiting their official website. From there, find their official customer care number and email them related to the charge concern.
- If the merchant of the service provider is not responding, then contact your card issue and report the charge as fraudulent and they will help in disputing the charge.
- One can temporarily block the credit card when recognized as a fraudulent charge so that further charges are not deductible.
- Also, your management is very important, including regularly auditing our charges so that you can recognize these unofficial charges on time.
- Regularly follow up on the dispute and make sure the amount is returned to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is The Reason For The Appearance Of Starapps Charge On Credit Card?
These charges are charged only if you have subscribed to or availed of any of their services.
What to do if you recognize fraud?
You can immediately contact your card issuer to temporarily block your credit card as well as report that it is fraudulent as soon as possible.
What is Starapps?
It is a venture builder company.
Is there any address available for the Starapp company?
Dok- Noord 4D 101 9000,Gent Belgium.
Thus from the above information, we have known the gist about the company and the possible reason for their appearance on the credit card.
However, Starapp is a boutique venture builder company and if you spot any unfamiliar charge related to it then immediately report it.
Also, we have discussed how to fix and protect oneself and it is important as it will affect your financial security.
Nyra handles business research, writing financial documents, news items, articles, and study materials about finances.